Monday, December 29, 2008

Scientific Faith Test

Faith is the belief of things unknown and unproved, and science is systematic knowledge of the physical or material world gained through observation and experimentation.
My faith does not need anyone's approval, or any systematic study.
I believe that Jesus Christ is one of three manifestations of the One true God, and He is referred to as the Son, but He existed from the beginning of time, with the Father, and the Holy Spirit, who is the acting force of God the Father.
No man has ever seen the Father, or the Holy Spirit, but we will all see Jesus Christ one day, and anyone can know the Father by accepting the Son, Jesus Christ, as their Savior.
The New Testament Bible states many times that Jesus (the Son) and the Father, are One and the same, that quote is what caused the Jewish religious leaders to conspire to kill Him.
John 10:29-31
"My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
I and my Father are one.
Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him."
It is not important if anyone agrees with me, and it does not matter if websites and newspapers publish my beliefs.
The only thing that really matters is my faith, what I choose to believe is how Jesus Christ will judge me, and all other human beings at the Judgment Seat of Christ after His return to take back His planet and set up His Kingdom of a new Heaven and a new Earth, and that time is comming soon.
Everyone who hears the Word of God, the Good News of Salvation through Jesus Christ, or Grace through Faith in Jesus Christ, will have to choose to accept Jesus Christ or reject Him, and then your own freewill will either save you or condemn you, choose today whom you will serve.
I challenge everyone to pick up a pocket sized New Testament Bible, start reading it randomly, and sincerely pray ( prayer is simply telepathic communication with God ), to Jesus Christ to reveal Himself to you , and ask for a sign from Him that He is real, and meditate on the words you read.
Consider it a scientific experiment or a systematic study, to prove your faith.
Peace and Maranatha
New_Testament_Bible

No comments: